Imint is now expanding beyond the consumer mobile segment and is recruiting a Sales Engineer. Sales Engineer is an exciting fast-paced customer facing role with a mission to build relations on engineering level with existing and prospective customers, communicate and demonstrate product benefits and support Sales teams with technical guidance.
The Sales Engineer provides pre-sales technical support to lead customers evaluation process, all the way to business closure. To be successful in this role, you need to understand and have good knowledge in programming of embedded systems being able to guide the customer in how to implement the software depending on environment and circumstances.
The Sales Engineer also has a vital role in feeding back customer needs and market information to product management and marketing team.
The Sales Engineer reports to the Sales Engineering Manager and will work close to the Director of Sales, as well as team up with Sales account managers on specific customer opportunities globally.
As a Sales Engineer at IMINT you will get the chance to meet with some of the biggest technology companies in the world working on next generation products, with regular travel as a natural part of the role to meet with customers, building strong relationships.
● Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to help drive customer wins all the way from lead to closed business
● Prepare and deliver technical presentations and material explaining products or services to prospective customers.
● Communicate, qualify and interpret customer requirements to determine technical feasibility, and map appropriate solution
● Act as vital link between customer, internal support functions and development teams
Profile & Requirements:
● Bachelor’s or Master´s degree, or equivalent
● Knowledge in C++ or C, or similar high-level language
● Excellent people, communications and pedagogic skills
● Courageous, curious mindset and committed to learn and develop in the role
● Enjoy acting in a competitive business environment
● Openly share knowledge across teams with a strong team player mindset
● Follow internal processes and documentation procedures
● Confident in written/verbal English
● Ability to travel 20-30% of working time
● Experience working in domains for cameras, video/imaging, or products integrating cameras as a key capability
● Technical marketing interest and experience in writing white papers, presentations, technical articles, etc.
● Understanding of architecture in Embedded Operating Systems such as Android, Linux
● Digital image processing knowledge
● General knowledge and experience of camera systems and optics
● Experience from a role as Field Sales Engineer or similar
Personality type and qualities:
You are either a newly graduated master’s student or with a few years of experience within sales and/or marketing with a highly technical profile. We think you are a curious and open-minded person that likes, and finds it exciting, to interact with world tech giants. You have a high level of technical background and understanding being able to speak about and describe high-tech products with confidence but also to listen to and understand requirements and desired improvements from customers and partners.